Ruling a Fairy Tale Kingdom
- Ilsa (Wife – Deceased)
- Petyr (Son – Deceased)
- Inga (Daughter – Deceased)
- Olaf – Father in law; Blacksmith
- Sophia (Aunt; Alexi Litewska’s mother – Deceased)
- Katya (Mother – Deceased)
- Father – Unknown
- Leader – When danger arises, others look to him and he rises to the occasion.
- Caretaker – Takes care of his ‘flock’ – human and animal alike
- Wounded heart – Full of sorrow and has been living in the past, dwelling on the loss of his family – perhaps a new love will heal him.
- Trustworthy – His word means what he says it does. But he does not see a conflict of waiting in hide for his prey or in baiting a trap.
- Philanthropic – Will devote efforts to improve the community as a whole and ensuring the poor have the tools to improve their lot
- Children – Children have a near and dear place in his heart
- Bouts of Melancholia – Every so often (days or weeks), he falls into a depression and becomes morose, brooding and seeks solitude