Erastus (July) 4712 (continued)
- When we return, we sell loot – PARTY SHARE is 776 gp 8 silver 5 copper
- Alexi suffers from Filth Fever
- Luckily, just outside town we run into Iola the wandering priestess of Desna.
Arodus (August) 4712
- Kingdom Turn (1 week)
- Loy recommends building a Noble Villa to live in for greeting visitors
- Events: Relocate the Menhir to Priomdahl
- Events: Leanna is thanked by a member of the populace and given an alchemist item: Hounds Blood
- Events: Of note, this month 3 people died from duels.
- Events: Now that Bokken’s hex is in our kingdom – we can dispatch NPC or Rangers to go pick up potions.
- Event: Following the night of the new moon, the residents of Hex 1618 claim they saw a large (barn sized – huge or gargantuan) shape fly over that area. They think it was a dragon. Kaidan attempts to minimize the rumor. With a ruler roll, Kaidan makes some small speech and calms the populace. (He kept unrest from growing)
- Event: Mivon supplies made it through this month. They are working on building a noble villa.
Exploration (1 week)
- we dispatch some npc’s to get our potions from Bokken, should have them in a week.
- Travel to Hex 1718 (1.5 days)
- While traveling through 1618 – the people share all of their problems. The further south we get, the more reports we get of night time harassment – things going missing – things broken or destroyed. One thinks that kobolds are behind his problem.
- Explore Hex 1718 (1 day)
- Evening of the .5 day of the explore – Alexi thinks that we are being trailed by more than one thing. We try to find a good defensive camp site. We spot a spire or tower towards night fall. It is a ruined watch tower – made of stone – 2 stories. It is collapsed on one side. Maybe a watch tower of some type. Alexi, Kaidan, Gillain do a quick explore of the tower to make sure nothing is nesting there.
- Rubble covers a hole in the floor and there is a rotten smell. Walls are soot stained.
- On the second floor, Alexi find a tarnished/blacked badge – Taldorian in nature (from south of the river kingdoms). Scattering of bones and rusted armor. Parts of 5 different skeletons.
- Oewyn hears about half a dozen things moving in the darkness. We move the horses into the tower and prepare.
- 9 x Kobolds (CR)
- We kill 5 and capture 1 and 3 run away from the side of the tower the three of us were defending (Alexi, Kaiden, and Gilain).
- We question the captured kobold and then let him go. Bounty on non-Blood maw tribe. His chief is south and west across the river and is allied with Hargulka (troll leader).
- Gilain looks down the hole see what’s down there. Dessicated arms sticking up from the rubble. He has a brief confrontation with 2 zombies.
- 2 x Zombies (CR)
- During the search of the rest of the hex, we find scattered ruins of a village. Looks like there was alot of fire damage.
- Travel to Hex 1719 (1 Day) – During travel, Oewyn spots 4 mounted (man sized) riders on a ridge that note us and then ride off.
- We camp for the night.
- Explore Hex 1719 (1 Day) – during the day – we come across a craggy, broken ravine. We spot the carcass of a dead horse – half eaten – has reins tied to a low tree branch. Alexi hears a cry in a language he can’t understand.
- Alexi, Gilain and Kaiden head into the ravine. As we move in, we hear the cries and is plaintative and weak. We come upon a split in the side of the fissure that goes into a tunnel (triangular). We find a stitched hide shoulder bag. After Gilain and Kaiden entered the tunnel a rock side blocks the tunnel separating them. They investigate further in and find a corpse and then are attacked.
Lion with the head of a badger and legs of a goat. Size of a horse. One attacks Alexi and Socks out in the ravine too
- 2 x Leucrotta (CR5)
As the one facing Alexi gets ready to flee, 4 arrows hit from 4 mounted riders above to kill it.
The 4 strangers have foreign features. Feathers and bear skins.
Tentatively ID’d as members of the Ughar Clans, an Insular people that live to the Southeast of the kingdom.
Potions from Bokken
Cat’s Grace (4th level) – 300 gp
Delay Poison (4th level) – 300 gp
3 x Comprehend Language – 150 gp
3 x Protection from Evil – 150 gp
XP = 4500 total, 750 xp each.